To make HDWB selected wood chips or sawdust are pressed under high pressure at around 300oC without any bonding additives, whereas the lignin from the cellulose acts as the natural binding agent. By using state-of the-art technology, which ensures maintaining the quality level. HDWB is environmentally friendly energy sources made from renewable raw materials.
- Substantially higher calorific value than of the same quantity of wood
- Precise dosage; safe and convenient during setting fire
- Nice flame and even temperature curve; heat is maintained for up to 5 hours
- Minimum quantity of ash, which can be utilized as a valuable garden fertilizer
- Clean and handy package, which ensures storage for many years in a dry and well-ventilated room.